Break and Run Premier Junior Instructional Program
Creating Tomorrow’s Champions
With an estimated 5.8M junior players in the United States under the age of 24 participating in the game of billiards, there is the need and opportunity for the US to create a coaching and instruction platform to enhance the success and enjoyment of the game among the country’s junior players.
As such, the Billiard Congress of America, Professional Billiard Instructors Association and the Billiard Education Foundation have come together to create the Break and Run Premier Junior Instructional Academy to further support the development of competitive junior pool players who are dedicated to making a significant commitment to developing their playing skills.
The Program will:
- Offer coaching/instruction to youth nationwide.
- Provide on-going, individualized instruction tailored to junior players at all ages and skill levels.
- Provide the structured instruction at no cost to junior players who wish to play competitively.
- Offer support to local coaches and instructors of players who are playing, or wish to play, at a competitive level.
- Provide training materials, regular feedback and assessments of participant progress.
- Allow for regular instruction in person or via video exchange, such as Facetime or Skype interaction.
Who is providing the instruction and support for junior coaches/instructors?
- PBIA instructors associated with this program do so as a service to the PBIA and in furtherment of the sport. They receive no compensation for their participation. Each instructor has gone through extensive training and has a verified background check to participate.
How Do I Get Involved?
If you are a junior player interested in this program and in finding a qualified PBIA instructor to work with you, please send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll match you with an appropriate PBIA instructor.
If you are an instructor and want to be considered for this program please contact the Billiard Congress of America at 303.243.5070 x23 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.